Fractal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Immortals

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Do you think the guildrun rules are a good idea?
1. Yes it makes it more fair for everyone.
Give a little, get a little. I_vote_lcap33%Give a little, get a little. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
2. Yes this is how a guild is supposed to work.
Give a little, get a little. I_vote_lcap67%Give a little, get a little. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 10 ]
3. I don't know, let's see first.
Give a little, get a little. I_vote_lcap0%Give a little, get a little. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. I don't like to share.
Give a little, get a little. I_vote_lcap0%Give a little, get a little. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5, No, i think it is every man/woman for itself.
 0% [ 0 ]
5. Screw the guild!
 0% [ 0 ]
6. What is a guildrun?
 0% [ 0 ]
7. What is a guild?
 0% [ 0 ]
8. Hablo no english.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 6 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Give a little, get a little.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Memoria
Admin
Admin
Memoria

Give a little, get a little. Empty
PostSubject: Give a little, get a little.   Give a little, get a little. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Dear members.

As a guild we give a little and take a little. At the moment we reach level 2 and get the high morale buff (HP & MP 1000+), we as a guild give a little. This means that we need to keep paying contribution points to maintain the buff.

We expect all our members to gain around 25 guildpoints per week. That means 25 guild quest per week. In the weekends (saturday & sunday) you get double contribution points (in weekends you can earn 60 points from guildquests)

This only counts for one character. So if you have any alts, please let us know in the my alt topic.

At the end of the week (sunday) we have to say goodbye to people that have not done any guildquests. Of course it can happen you couldn't do them. Let us know on the forum in the topic AFK or in PM in game.

Give a little and get a little Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://fractal.friendhood.net

Give a little, get a little.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractal :: Welcome to Fractal :: Announcements-
Jump to: